Monday, July 27, 2009

Shhhhh! It's a Secret

Tony kept telling me about this secret creek that she takes her kids to. 'Uh...sure...We'll go check out your creek with you.' was my reply. Totally fun stuff! In true Alabama style the kids stripped down to their underwear and went a swimmin' at the water hole. It was actually quite pretty. The big kids had fun walking up and down the river and the little ones had fun just sitting in the water. We walked there from Tony's house here at Ft. Rucker. I won't tell you what direction we walked becuase you know it is a secret.








5 comments:

sunshyneshanny said...

So much fun!! I'm so glad you're getting a taste of country living! YEA! And the kiddos look so adorable.....except Emma, who looks like a model at a muddy photo shoot!

Lissa said...

How fun! I'm totally gonna come out there and steal your "secret creek" from you! Hahaha! You should give it a name....

This Idaho Girl said...

I like the picture of Emma on the rock. I think we could make that one into a Mormonad. I guess you didn't see the "NO SWIMMING" signs posted near the creek. I'm totally calling the MPs.

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Gavin found and Indian spearhead down there once.

Saundra said...

Nice water hole you gots there. Looks reel fun. Watch our fur thems critters. You never know what might gets you. :)