Emma's had a cheesy grin on her face all day long. She's not the first of her friends to receive mother nature's call so she was kind of excited when today was the big day. Emma has also wanted to cut her hair for some time and today just seemed like the day.
Emma was so excited to have some change. She was happy with the new do. It looks better in person I think but the pics show how much was cut off. ahhhhh!

A LOT was cut off!



I know Emma will kill me for bloging about this but after all I am the mom, I get to do whatever I want right? It's a good thing all of her friends are on facebook instead of reading my blog. Emma loved it even though we kept teasing her about "becoming a woman" today. Brad was a little freaked out and didn't want to hear a word about it. We decided that we can't properly celebrate by going out to eat and shopping or something until tomorrow (today being Sunday) so we thought an extreme hair cut would be a good rash, emotional, time-of-the-month kind of celebration. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like Emma. She's one of the best friends I have.
Now I just can't wait for the others ones to get older and grow out of the "run away naked" phase.
7 comments:
Yay! Welcome to womanhood Emma! :) And your hair (Emma) is stinkin' cute! Good job with it Christy!
Oh heavens! Mother nature is calling already? Are you sure she doesn't have the the wrong number? Wow. Welcome to the club, Emma. Nice hairdo - love it!
Welcome to Womanhood Emma! The new hairdo is super cute and makes you look older too!
EMMA!!!! You're a woman! My mom made a big fuss about mine and let me skip school and everything! I like the hair a lot...I never had the guts to do that same cut, even though I wanted to. Aw...time flies. (I realize that's something old people say...but, I'm old, so it's Ok:)
Now she looks really old. Growing up, wish you could stop it. However, I will not miss the naked phase.
Love Emma's new do! I'm glad she was happy about the change. Christy--you crack me up! Poor Brad.
Emma is growing up! She looks cuter than ever. She sure has a cute mom and dad though...
Post a Comment