A few years ago Saundra found a detergent that gets that sweaty smell out of your workout clothes (all the olympians use it). It was Winn Detergent and it worked great but a little pricey. Well I'm all about the deal and I wanted to pass it on. Wisk HE (I don't know if the high effeciency makes a difference?) works exactly the same. It got that sweaty smell out of all my cotton and spandex clothes and BRAD'S! It's one of the cheaper brands and I usually only use Tide but I'm glad I switched. And what kind of friend would I be if I didn't give you a coupon. http://www.wisk.com/promotion/default.aspx
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I finally bought Winn, since it's widely available on the mainland. I like it. When I run out, I'll be sure to try the Whisk. Thanks for sharing the coupon!
Post a Comment